Pulley with fixed side plates and ball bearings for optimal efficiency. Its compact and lightweight nature make it easy to handle. Maximum diametre 12 mm. EN12278: 1998.
- Unique number.
- Ball bearings.
- Stainless steel sheaves for greater durability.
- Cable up to 13 mm diameter
- Sheaves fitted with sealed ball bearings for high efficiency.
- May be used at speeds of up to 15 meters/second (54 km/h).
- Can be used to build rope pulley systems.
- Color : yellow.
- Certification: CE EN 12 278
- Breaking strength : 30 kN.
- Cable compatibility: diameter: 12 mm or less
- Ball bearings: yes
- Maximum working load: 10 kN
- Weight: 282 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC