This is our first choice for your zipline pulley. This zipline pulley is strong, durable, easy to use, and economical. Great for tyrolean traverses, zip lines, belay cables, and dog runs!
- Stainless steel sheaves for greater durability.
- Cable up to 12 mm diameter
- Sheaves fitted with sealed ball bearings for high efficiency.
- May be used at speeds of up to 20 meters/second (40 mph).
- Can be used to build rope pulley systems.
- Color : blue-gray.
- Certification: CE EN 12 278
- Breaking strength : 24 kN.
- Cable compatibility: diameter: 12 mm or less
- Sheave diameter: 27,5 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 95 %
- Maximum working load: 10 kN
- Weight: 270 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC