This zipline pulley is strong, durable, easy to use, and economical. Stainless steel sheaves for greater durability.
- Ball bearing pulleys for high efficiency
- Attachment point for up to 3 carabiners
- Stainless steel rollers
- For steel cables (up to 12.0 mm) or static ropes (up to 13.0 mm)
- Dimensions: 81 x 106 x 32 mm
- Diameter pulley (outside/inside): 38/27 mm
- Sheaves fitted with sealed ball bearings for high efficiency.
- May be used at speeds of up to 15 meters/second (54 km/h).
- Color : blue-gray.
- Breaking strength : 25 kN.
- Diameter pulley outside [mm]: 38
- Width mm: 106,00
- Height mm: 32,00
- Diameter pulley inside mm: 27
- Length mm: 81,00
- Approved rope diameter mm: 8 - 13
- Weight: 275 g
- Maximum working load: 10 kN
- Weight: 275 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC, CE 0333
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL THE ORDER ABOVE $425
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping service, no matter where you live. We deliver to customers across Europe and even the world.
Our shipping partner is Bpost, the leading supplier of postal and parcel service solutions to, from and within Belgium. Because we ship big and heavy parcels up to 30 kg we cannot offer free shipping but our shipping costs are fairly calculated based on weight and shipping country.
Who can set up a zipline and is it difficult?
Zip lines are much easier to setup than most people anticipate. Anyone with basic handyman skills is fully capable of installing a typical zipline.
With our easy to understand installation manual it is feasible for anyone to install a zipline. In two hours you can do the job. Moreover, we also sell installation tools to facilitate the hardest task which is tensioning the cable. Moreover, you can always contact us for questions and practical tips.
Read more here